}); The Road to Episode Infinity: Freemaker Adventures Part 4: Live Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Freemaker Adventures Part 4: Live Blog



Day 4 of 4 is here of the new Disney Star Wars Lego animated series. From this point on episodes will premiere weekly instead of daily. I think this will be my last day of live blogging this stuff, but the episode next Monday is called "Peril on Kashyyyk" so who knows. I might come back for the Wookiees.
Episode 4: "The Lost Treasure of Cloud City"

0:00- Bespin. Have we seen Bespin since "Empire"? On like TV, I mean? This city sure falls to Imperials a lot.

0:45- Did you know that Lobot's name comes from "Lobotomy". That's why he can't talk. Interesting, huh. No voice actor needed for this guy. You know... because his speech center was removed.

1:40- A Sullustun. I wonder if his name is Eleven Numb. (Okay you have to know a lot about Sullustans to truly appreciate that joke)





3:45- Podracing? I wonder if I watched Phantom Menace with everything cut out except for the Podracing, how the movie would be.

4:45- So who's voicing Lando? Can't find it on IMDB.

6:50- Burn, Rodger, Burn!

7:20- I wonder how many digital lego bricks went into the making of this cartoon.

8:00- So Dengar is British. I always found accents weird in this Galaxy.
-Rey's accent is British and she is played by a British actor.
-Finn's accent is American and he is played by a British actor.
-Luke's accent is American and he is played by an American actor.
-Leia's accent is British and she is played by an American actor.
(At least in A New Hope she did... I think)


Also Wedge was voiced by multiple actors including British ones and American ones.

*Commercial Break*

12:10- I wish my siblings and I shared a color schemed wardrobe.

13:30- Stormtroopers be dumb in Lego land.

14:10- Ooo... They dead.

14:30- Lots of "twin" ships in Empire Strikes back. Tie Bombers, Cloud Cars. Anyone ever notice that?



Interesting Ship Design


15:40- Midichlorian reference! (Negative 1 point for this episode)

16:20- I love Lando. What are the odds he appears in the sequel trilogy? If we're lucky we'll see Billy D. again. If we're unlucky we'll get a re-casted Lando in that young Han Solo film.

18:20 This kid is as whiney as Luke. He needs some Yoda to help him not be such a bitch.

18:40- Oh, oh. Rowan Popsicle.

*Commercial Break 2*


22:40- That chamber has frozen a lot of people in the last few months...

24:20- That was only a 2/3 on the Bechdel test because they were talking about a male...

25:40- Wait... why is the carbonite levitating? Does it just do that?

26:55- Oh... that was the "Yoda" moment.

28:00- I'm sketchy on the physics, but I am assuming that Lego used science when they planned this out. Right? Science?

28:30- Good Lando impression, anyway.

28:55- Han's old clothes! Nice. (+1 point for this episode.)

29:20- So I guess we're assuming this series takes place between Empire and Jedi, huh... Interesting.


Well that's it! If anyone else is watching this show or reading this blog, THANKS! Here's some Sexy Lando, for your trouble...







No comments:

Post a Comment